- You are stronger than you realise.
- You are crueller than you realise.
- The smallest words will break your heart.
- You will change. You’re not the same person you were three years ago. You’re not even the same person you were three minutes ago and that’s okay. Especially if you don’t like the person you were three minutes ago.
- People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.
- You won’t like your name until you hear someone say it in their sleep.
- You’ll forget your email password but ten years from now you’ll still remember the number of steps up to his flat.
- You don’t have to open the curtains if you don’t want to.
- Never stop yourself texting someone. If you love them at 4 a.m., tell them. If you still love them at 9.30 a.m., tell them again.
- Make sure you have a safe place. Whether it’s the kitchen floor or the Travel section of a bookshop, just make sure you have a safe place.
- You will be scared of all kinds of things, of spiders and clowns and eating alone, but your biggest fear will be that people will see you the way you see yourself.
- Sometimes, looking at someone will be like looking into the sun. Sometimes someone will look at you like you are the sun. Wait for it.
- You will learn how to sleep alone, how to avoid the cold corners but still fill a bed.
- Always be friends with the broken people. They know how to survive.
- You can love someone and hate them, all at once. You can miss them so much you ache but still ignore your phone when they call.
- You are good at something, whether it’s making someone laugh or remembering their birthday. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that these things don’t matter.
- You will always be hungry for love. Always. Even when someone is asleep next to you you’ll envy the pillow touching their cheek and the sheet hiding their skin.
- Loneliness is nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you.
- People say I love you all the time. Even when they say, ‘Why didn’t you call me back?’ or ‘He’s an asshole.’ Make sure you’re listening.
- You will be okay.
- You will be okay.
21 things my father never told me (via werespeakinginbodies)
I don’t go running because I want to be thin.
I go running because
and tell you
this is literally my favorite running post of all time. hands down.
of all the so-called inspirational posts about runing, this one makes me want to pick up running most.
"voi vittu" on sopiva vastaus kaikkeen
"Muistitko viedä koiran ulos?" "Voi vittu"
"Onko toi sun eksä?" "Voi vittu"
"Teitkö matikan läksyt?" "Voi vittu"
"Hei kato tää kissavideo" "Voi vittu"
"Mä rakastan sua" "Voi vittu"
"Äiti tulee" "Voi vittu"
"Mikä on sun lempiruoka" "voivittu"
"A relationship where you can act like complete idiots together is the sweetest thing ever."
"Nojaa. Eihän sitä aina voi olla ystävällinen ja seurallinen. Ei yksinkertaisesti ehdi."
Nuuskamuikkunen (via toinentodellisuus)
muggleborns discovering the room of requirement has an internet cafe room
every muggleborn on campus mysteriously disappearing when not in class
Not sure how many people know this but Miyazaki once wanted to do an anime adaptation of Pippi Longstocking in the 70s
but it was dropped because they couldn’t get permission from the original creator
BUT HOT DAYUM AT THE CONCEPT ART IT’S LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING…
(also the protagonist of Panda go panda was probably based on her design)